Combining the monster catching of Pokémon with the adventure elements of Zelda, Monster Adventures brings an all new blend of action/RPG gameplay! Catch, create and customize your own unique monsters, uncover an interesting story, accept quests, find loot, and level up your monsters like in an RPG, journey deeper and deeper into the wilderness like in a rogue-like, play cooperatively with your friends, battle with your team of monsters against others from around the world, and much more! Follow us on Twitter or check us out on Facebook for more updates!
- Pokémon meets Zelda!
- A seamless blend of rogue-like adventuring, monster catching, monster creation, and role playing elements!
- Create your own Monsters!
- Catch enemies and learn their abilities!
- Complete an interesting single player campaign, offering hours of gameplay!
- Find items and loot deep in the wilderness!
- Rogue-like gameplay: the deeper into the wilderness you go, the better loot you find! Fall in the wilderness though, and come back empty handed!
- RPG elements: level up your monster, find and buy items, and more!
- Embark on quests and complete a variety of challenges!
- Play with your friends!
- Battle other monsters in the Monster Games arena!
- Build a team of Monsters and pit them against other players all around the world!
- A variety of customizable control schemes, from standard dual stick, to auto attack, to one-handed, and more!
- Game Center, iCloud, iOS 7 support and more!
What People are Saying…
- “Monster Adventures is a great action-RPG that you simply need to check out.”
4.5/5 – toucharcade.com
- “The best way I can think to explain my thoughts on Monster Adventures is thus: this game has been getting in the way of my job. I’ve forsaken using other apps and playing other games for this. When I’m not playing it I’m thinking about playing it. I’ve practically drained my iPhone – then recharged it, then drained it again – on several occasions. Yes, it’s just that great.”
4.5/5 – 148apps.com
- “Take your Pokemon concepts and throw them into a world with Zelda style gameplay and you’ve got Monster Adventures. While most devs are making shallow runners and physics games, Foursaken has gone deep with this hardcore monster catching game. Time will fly by as you struggle to catch rare monsters and delve deeper into each territory.”
96/100 – phonecats.com
- “Monster Adventures is a lovely adventure title with some big ideas.”
4/5 – gamezebo.com
For the Press
If you are interested in Monster Adventures and would like more information, please let us know!